Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4-5 1-cup servings
1 medium head of cauliflower, washed, dried, and broken down into medium-sized florets
2 garlic cloves
1 Tbsp. avocado or olive oil
1 tsp. fine sea salt
juice of 1 lime, or more to taste
1 handful cilantro, chopped
1. Place ½ of the cauliflower florets and one garlic clove in a food processor fitted with the S blade. Pulse until pieces are the size of rice grains.
2. Remove to a bowl and repeat with second half of cauliflower and second garlic clove.
3. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower-garlic mixture and sprinkle with salt.
4. Saute, stirring occasionally, for 5-8 minutes or until cauliflower is tender and cooked through, but not browning. If cauliflower begins sticking, 1-2 tablespoons of water can be added.
5. Remove pan from heat, add lime and cilantro, and stir to mix through. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and lime juice, if necessary.
6. Serve as a base for taco bowls with Instant Pot Chicken Machaca and your favorite toppings.