Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 wraps
4 sheets rice paper
1 avocado, sliced lengthwise
2 carrots, grated
2 beets, sliced into large matchsticks
2 bell peppers, sliced lengthwise
2 Persian cucumbers, sliced into strips
1 cup baby spinach
several sprigs fresh cilantro
1 cooked chicken breast, sliced into long strips (optional)
1. Soak one piece of rice paper in fairly warm water until soft.
2. Carefully remove from water and allow excess to drain off.
3. Lay out on flat surface and arrange veggies down center of rice paper, adding greens last, leaving about ½ inch at either side.
4. Fold ends over veggies and then roll up, burrito style.
6. Eat and enjoy with Cashew Dipping Sauce.