Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 cups
2 Tbsp. butter
3 Tbsp. maple syrup
2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped (divided)
½ - 1 tsp. cayenne pepper (depending on how spicy you like things)
flaky sea salt (I like Jacobsen sea salt)
4 cups mixed raw, unsalted nuts (almonds, cashews, pecans, and walnuts will all work)
1. Preheat oven to 350° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Melt butter in small saucepan over med-low heat. Once melted, stir in maple syrup, 1 ½ Tbsp. chopped rosemary, and cayenne pepper.
3. Spread out nuts evenly on baking sheet and pour butter mixture over nuts. Toss to coat evenly and sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
4. Toast nuts for 10 minutes, remove from oven, stir and roast for 5 minutes more.
5. Remove nuts from oven, sprinkle with additional sea salt to taste, and allow to cool on baking sheet.
6. Can be served warm or cooled to room temperature. Once cooled, nuts should keep in an airtight container on the counter for 2 weeks if they last that long!